The Team at ARID Builders are composed of highly-trained and experienced designers and engineers to ensure that your office fit-out is built to the highest standards in Singapore. Our management team is hands-on and always on the job to oversee the full implementation and compliance to all design drawings and specifications. Our Director of Design is a SIDAC (Singapore Interior Design Accreditation Council) Accredited Interior Designer (ID-1) which is the highest grade of professional experience in the industry. This is to ensure credibility, trustworthiness and competency to our clients.
JAMES PAUL PILANDE
Director - Design
Founding Member, Healthy Building Alliance, Singapore
Director - Projects
Our Fit-out Process
- Preliminary meetings between the client & our designer to establish the design requirements.
- Our team will perform a site audit to study the space, verify site measurements, take photos and investigate the M&E systems.
- Our designers will provide preliminary test-fits and space plans.
- Upon approval of test-fit, ARID Builders will prepare an (LOA) Letter of Appointment to be signed and accepted by the client, prior to moving further to the design stage.
- Upon acceptance of the LOA, we will conduct an assessment with building management and (QP’s) Qualified Personnel for submission and vetting purposes.
Design and Presentation Stage
- Our Designers will prepare Mood Boards, 3D visuals, Materials, Furniture and Finishes selection for presentation and clients approval.
- After the approval of all the Interior Design requirements. Our (QS) Quantity Surveyors and Designers will work closely on the (BQ) Bill of Quantities and finalize the cost with the client.
- Once the final cost has been approved and the contract has been signed off, ARID will proceed with the construction and implementation on site.
- ARID Builders will prepare a detailed schedule in MS Project outlining the roll-out, renovation and completion timeline of the project for the client.
- Upon approval of the schedule, ARID will perform submission of construction drawings, risk assessment, method statement, (CAR) Contractors all-risk insurance and other required documents to building management for (PTW) Permit to Work Application.
- Upon approval and receipt of PTW, the actual office / retail renovation work will commence, site marking will be performed to confirm the actual layout and construction work will commence thereafter
- Toolbox and Safety meetings are held between all vendors and sub-contractors involved in the project.
- Regular site meetings will be held onsite between our (PM) project manager and the client representative during the course of construction to ensure client satisfaction and compliance with plans and specifications.
- Any additional items or (VO) variation order on site will be listed and approved on a client requisition form and billed separately.
- Once all the works have been completed on-site, Our PM and the client representative will conduct a joint site walk around to check for workmanship and spot defects if any for rectification prior to the handover.
- After all rectification works have been performed, ARID will handover the completed renovation work to the client ready for occupancy.
- ARID will issue a Practical Completion Certificate to the client with a 6-month defects liability period for workmanship and defects.
- ARID will prepare and submit as-built plans and post-construction documents to building management copied to the client for full compliance.
- We will keep a project track record (Form-D) for (BCA) Building Construction Authority accreditation and registration of the completed project.